If you are seeking a change in your current residential status via immigration, then you have to go through immigration physicals. It would not be wrong to say that immigration physicals are a necessary part of the immigration process. Your immigration application will not approve if you fail to go through the required physicals. Only a government authorized medical clinic can perform immigration physicals and it includes:
- A complete review of medical history
- Detail check of immunization records
- A mental and physical evaluation
- Alcohol and drug screening
- Tests for various illness and diseases
The key purpose of immigration physicals is to ensure that the person seeking immigration is healthy, both mentally and physically and has no serious illness. Certain medical conditions have been set by the government to approve an immigration application and their fulfillment is necessary if you want to immigrate to a foreign country.
Many immigration applicants get confused about the requirements of immigration physicals as a result of which they do not qualify for immigration. But nothing to worry as Florida Sports and Family Health Center is here to assist you. We offer immigration physicals that comprise of a comprehensive interview on the medical history, an extensive physical, and various tests or immunizations as demanded by the immigration department. Once all the necessary tests, immunizations, physical and mental examination are completed, a sealed official document will be provided to an immigration officer.
To accelerate the paperwork procedure, applicants are requested to bring the following documents with them upon their arrival to a healthcare center
- Picture ID (it can be a passport or driving license)
- Medical records if you had any serious or chronic medical problem
- Records of tests such as TB testing, syphilis testing, etc.
- Vaccination and immunization records
- I-94 (if available)
- Any mental or physical health records
Here it must be kept in mind that the most common reasons for disqualifying immigration physical include:
- A contagious disease that can be harmful to other residents
- Being an alcohol or drug addict
- A mental or physical disorder with behavior that can be dangerous to personal safety, general welfare, or property.
Why choose Florida Sports and Family Health Center?
Immigration physicals is a comprehensive process that’s why you need to select the renowned health center that has a qualified team of physicians and surgeons. If you are looking for immigration physicals in Florida, then Florida Sports and Family Health Center is the right choice for you. There are several reasons why choosing us is the perfect choice for you. Let’s have a look at these
- We have 24-hour doctor’s on-call service for accommodating any emergency or unexpected injury.
- we offer walk-ins service to all those people who require last minute assistance or service
- Appointments are not mandatory to visit our healthcare center.
- Our doctors are certified from the board and specialize in various medical areas.
- We have more than 20 years of experience in this field.
- We provide excellent medical services to people of all ages.