Every member of a family requires proper healthcare services, regardless of their age. Managing healthcare for the whole family can be a complex and time-consuming task. You have to consider a lot of things before choosing the best family medicine clinic for your family. If you are living in and around Orlando, Florida then you don’t need to worry about family medicine.
Here at Florida Sports & Family Health Center, we provide advanced family medicine services for all family members, including kids, elderly, teenagers, and adults. Our family physicians are well trained and qualified. They know well how to treat your loved ones by considering the whole individual, the family, and his/her environment. The outcome is a compassionate, innovative level of healthcare service. If your loved one has unfortunately reached a point where 24-hour care is needed, you can transfer them to a nursing home. It’s also important to visit them often and look for Signs of Sexual Abuse in a New Haven, Connecticut Nursing Homes.
Our family physicians offer family-centered primary healthcare for patients of all ages. No matter whether you have an elderly or a newborn in your family, we treat several conditions, including:
- Acute illness in adults and kids, including lower back pain and backaches, cold, abdominal pain, flu, and fever, as noted here.
- Gynecologic conditions and illnesses, such as vaginal infections, irregular periods, and urinary tract infections.
- Aging-related conditions and diseases, such as arthritis, dementia, and osteoporosis.
- Sports-related conditions including, strains and sprains.
- Psychological conditions and diseases, including anxiety and depression.
- Chronic conditions and illness, including high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, and high cholesterol.
Our family physicians provide a complete range of medical treatments and services for the entire family, including:
- child and adult physical exams and wellness
- diagnostic laboratory tests
- diabetes classes and education
geriatric health assessment
- nutritional counseling and weight management
- preoperative evaluation
- joint infections
- women’s reproductive healthcare services, including Pap smears & evaluations, low-risk vaginal delivery, and personal care
- imbalance problems because of sensory or visual
- and much more
In this continuously changing world of healthcare, the thing that remains constant is family medicine. Family physicians are committed to treat the entire person. Family medicine is a continuous, personal physician-patient relationship that focuses on integrated care. As compared to other specialties that are bound to a specific disease or organ, family medicine incorporates care for people of all ages and genders.
At our medical healthcare center, the family physicians are specialized in the relevant field to provide the best services in Florida. They have gone through extensive training and are well-qualified to treat most illness and conditions. All of them are board-certified as well.
We have two locations to serve your family:
- Orlando Office:
815 Woodbury Road, Suite 104 (Behind Waterford Lakes Mall)
- Kissimmee Office:
309 West Bass Street (On Central Ave-Across from Osceola Regional Hospital)
To book an appointment, call 407-935-1192 for Kissimmee office and 407-282-3344 for Orlando office.
What makes us different?
- Availability of family physicians 24/7 to assist any emergency.
- Availability of walk-ins for patients with a serious condition.
- Appointment is not mandatory to visit our family physicians.
- It is not necessary for patients to hold health insurance to get our family medicine treatment. Just feel free to visit our healthcare center to get the best medical services.